Privacy & Policy
This Privacy Notice sets out how BeauDrinksLtd.com LTD collects and uses (processes) information about individuals (referred to as your “personal information”). Personal information is information which by itself available to us can be used to identify you. In this privacy notice we describe:
- Who Collects Your Personal Information
- Type Of Personal Information That We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Other Information We Collect
- Marketing Preferences
- Your Rights
- How Long We Keep Your Information
- Other Important Information
You may be assured that we will treat all personal information as confidential and will not process it other than for a legitimate purpose. Steps will be taken to ensure that the information is accurate, kept up to date and not kept for longer than is necessary. Measures are also taken to safeguard against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss or destruction or damage to the personal information.
Since this notice contains important information, we encourage you to read it. Please use the links to access detailed information. Any questions in relation to this Privacy Notice of requests in respect of personal information should be directed to email@example.com in the first instance.
Who Collects Your Personal Information
BeauDrinksLtd.com is responsible for collecting and processing the personal information.
Whenever we refer to “we”, “us” or “our” in this notice, we mean BeauDrinksLtd.com
Type Of Personal Information That We Collect
We will hold and process data for day to day business process and activities including the processing of your orders for supply and sale of our products and services, to manage your account or to meet our Legal, Regulatory and Good Governance obligations and requirements (in particular in respect of anti -money laundering legislation). This list is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time as dictated by business needs and legal and regulatory requirements.
If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
Processing is as defined in the Regulations, but could include obtaining, recording or holding information or data.
Personal data is information which can identify you as a living individual.
We will collect personal information when you:
- Access our products and services
- Create an account
- Participate in a promotion, contest or attend an event
- Make a purchase on one of our online stores or return something to us
- Submit a review or participate in a survey
- Communicate or interact with us via social media
- Contact us for assistance
- Submit an application for employment
- You try to sell us products or services
Some of this information we collect directly from you either in person or via a website, via email or telephone contact, via web-chat, via Account Application and the Due Diligence Process or via social media.
The Personal Information we may collect from you explicitly includes the following:
- Name, date of birth, gender and country of residence
- Billing and shipping address
- Personal contact information such as email address, telephone number and mobile number
- Financial information (for Business customers only)
- Account details such as user name, password and unique user ID
- Payment information such as debit or credit card details; bank account details; PayPal User ID; Amazon User ID.
- Photographic proof of age
- Your reviews about our products and services, information about your preferences and consumption habits
- Marketing communication and cookie preferences that you have given your consent
- Education and Employment history, salary expectations (for job applications)
- Details of your contact with us including recordings of any telephone calls
- Photographs and videos submitted by you or taken at one of our events
- Profile pictures and social media profile information that you have given your consent
- Computer or device IP address
We also collect personal information about you from other sources. Such information from other sources may be:
- Information from credit references, court records of debt judgements and bankruptcies or that received as part of routine card verification (fraud prevention) checks.
- Joint marketing partners, when they share information with us that you have given consent
- Publicly available databases
When we receive personal information about you from different sources, we may combine or link that information. Linking different sources of information enables us to provide better customer support when you contact us and an overall better shopping experience.
Some of the personal data may be kept in paper files, while other personal data will be included in computerised files and electronic databases that have restricted and secure access.